OPERATIONS WITH NEW PRODUCTS
Support of the operations during the development of new products by establishing the plan, follow up on actions and deviations in the following fields:
- Monitor new tooling.
- Monitor costs during development.
- Track the engineering changes.
- Monitor the quality of the product information.
ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
Establish and follow up the plan for regulatory compliance of new and in production products for:
- New European standards: ROHS, REACH.
- Country-specific Regulations.
PRODUCT OBSOLESCENCE TRACKING
Monitor the product obsolescence by controlling the Inventory. Minimize the material costs. Issue the risk analysis for potential delays in the introduction of new products.
PROCUREMENT STRATEGY AND OPERATION
Develop the global strategies for the technology procurement. Issue a procurement plan and implement it. Evaluate each local and global supplier.